Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Speeches

Hi, bloggers Scarlett here.

Over the last couple of weeks, my class has been creating speeches. My speech was on Organic vs GMO. I read it out loud to my home base and my teacher selected six people to read it out to my hub. me, Emerson, Izzy, Holly, Aiesha, and Neve. We had to compete against every chosen person in my hub, someone in my hub will be chosen to compete in the Belfast speech competition. I'm proud of myself, and I still will be even if I,m not pick but it would be awesome to be chosen. I give credit to my mum for helping me along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi scarlett,
    I love your topic it sounds interesting and fun to make a speech about. You are pretty confident to say it out loud to your home base. You should be really proud!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post