Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Preservation Animation


Kia ora bloggers, Scarlett here.
Last week in literacy, I made this animation on how to preserve food. At the end of this animation, I was joking around a bit and made the food fly. I have cute characters Elsindora and Jack. I also have food that wants to be eaten. But most of all it was fun creating the animation. I really hope you like it. How long has mum had most of the food for? How long can you keep an unopened packet of pickles last for? 

Sources: google slides  

1 comment:

  1. hi scarlet
    I think your animation is great but I would just add a few more slides the the people are talking.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post