Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Wacky winter sport

 Hi bloggers                                                                                                                         Scarlett here.
Last Friday we started the winter sport we chose. Here are the options, Netball, Hockey, Football, Ki O Rahi, Capture the Flag, Gardening, and Bowls.  I chose Ki O Rahi it is a Moari game.  A week after Netball and Hockey trials, we were ready to take off in buses and leave, many of us went to Rawhiti Domain.
My team won our first game, I still feel proud of our success, it was also very fun .                                                                            Do you do winter sport what is it?
Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post